In addition to the core work provided by general practice the clinicians have committed to providing the following additional services:
- Ensuring that there are at least 16.5 clinical hours per week for every 1000 patients registered at the practice.
- Ensuring that the practice is open 52.5 hours per week and running chronic disease clinics once a month on a Saturday.
- Providing some 15minute appointments for patients.
- Ensuring that all 16 -18 year olds that have not had an MMR vaccination are being advised of the importance of being immunised and offering them appointments.
- Patients that may be at risk of Diabetes are being offered blood tests.
- All new mother and babies are offered a 6 week check.
- Smoking Cessation and Alcohol advice is offered to all patients.
- Patients that have diabetes and are of child bearing age are being offered education about pregnancy where appropriate.
- All patients over 75 are being offered an annual health check with the Healthcare Assistant.
- Facilitate patient educational sessions for specific topics throughout the year.
INDEX - Services
- Online Consultation
- The NHS App
- Test Results
- e-Referral Service
- Electronic Prescription Service
- Anternatal Clinic
- Breast Screening
- Childhood Vaccinations
- Chronic Disease Clinics
- Family Planning
- Flu Vaccination
- Private Fees
- Screening Services
- Sexual Health
- Summary Care Record
- Travel Clinic
- Find NHS Services