Covid-19 Booster Vaccination Clinics
Patients will be contacted directly when they are eligible for a booster vaccination. You must have a 6 month gap between your second vaccination and the booster.
Our local vaccination hubs for the boosters will be held on Saturdays and Sundays at:
- Torrington Park Group Practice (opening 25th September)
- Longrove Surgery (opening 2nd October)
- Oakleigh Road Surgery (Opening 2nd October)
The criteria for the booster vaccination:
- people aged 50 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- carers aged 16 and over
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
At your appointment for the booster vaccination you will also be offered a flu vaccination so you do not need to book another appointment for this.
For further information about the Covid-19 Vaccination Programme and the Boosters please see the links below:
Published: Sep 20, 2021