Covid-19 Booster Vaccination Clinics
Patients will be contacted directly when they are eligible for a booster vaccination. You must have a 3 month gap between your second vaccination and the booster.
Our local vaccination hubs for the boosters will be held on Saturdays and Sundays at:
- Torrington Park Group Practice
- Longrove Surgery (Vale Drive Primary Care Centre)
- Oakleigh Road Surgery
Longrove Surgery at Vale Drive Primary Care Centre is being used as a vaccination hub site at the weekends. This service is being run by our local Primary Care Networks (Barnet PCN 2 & 3) and not by the surgery staff, although you may see some of our regular staff volunteering at the weekends across all 3 sites!
Please ensure that if you are not registered at Longrove Surgery that you contact your own practice with any covid booster vaccination queries. Longrove Surgery staff are only able to assist our own patients with queries as we do not have access to the medical records of patients registered elsewhere.
The criteria for the booster vaccination:
- people aged 50 and over
- people who live and work in care homes
- frontline health and social care workers
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- carers aged 16 and over
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
At your appointment for the booster vaccination you will also be offered a flu vaccination so you do not need to book another appointment for this.
For further information about the Covid-19 Vaccination Programme and the Boosters please see the links below:
Published: Sep 20, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.