Statement of Purpose
Longrove surgery was a purpose built building 27 years ago in a residential area.
Disabled access on the ground floor via permanent ramp and automatic door.
Ground floor has the reception/ notes area, waiting room, patient toilet and disabled toilet, 4 consulting room, 1 treatment room, 2 admin rooms.
The first floor has 3 consulting room, 1 treatment room, secretarial room, practice mangers room, kitchen, staff room and staff toilet.
- To provide equitable access to all our patients
- To provide the best quality service to our patients within a confidential and safe environment.
- To show our patients courtesy, dignity and respect at all times irrespective of ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of their health problem.
- To involve our patients in decisions regarding their treatment.
- To listen to what our patients tell us
- Allow our patients open lines of communication
- To encourage our patients to get involved in the practice through an annual survey and encouragement to comment on the care they receive.
- To involve allied healthcare professionals in the care of our patients where it is in their best interests.
- Promote continuous learning and development across the practice
- To ensure that all members of the team have the right skills and training to carry out their duties competently
- To promote good health and well being to our patients through education and information.
- Provide a clean & safe environment by infection control management and effective risk assessment
Provider of GP Consultations & Treatments/Provider of Nurse Consultations & Treatments.
We provide services to our registered patient population and operate an open list for patients needing temporary services whilst in our catchment area.
The Practice works under a PMS (Personal Medical Services Contract) and provides the following NHS services.
Appointments on the day and in advance
- 10 & 15 minute appointment slots
- Urgent Access and Minor illness clinic
- Telephone consultations & Duty Doctor.
Diagnostic & Screening Procedures @ location Id 1-540192880
Family Planning @ location 1-540192880
Maternity & Midwifery Services @ location 1-540192880
Surgical Procedure @location 1-540192880
Treatment of disease, disorder or injury @location 1-540192880